We are pshyched to announce the speakers who accepted our invitation to take part in BSidesBUD2017! Below you can find the list of speakers and the topic of their presentation:
- M4xk & Six – Legend of Windows – A Link to the Hash
- Tobias Schrödel (GER) – Hacking toys, lamps and other stuff
- Tamás Hetesi – Security issues about backup
- Zoltán Balázs – The real risks of the IoT security-nightmare – Hacking IP cameras through the cloud
- Paul Coggin (USA) – Hallowed be thy packets
- Sebastian Garcia (ARG) – My Behavior is my Passport. Adventures detecting malware deviations from normal traffic
- Pedram (AUS) – Deception Defence 101 – a cost effective way to setup a Deceptive Defence environment
- Csaba Fitzl – IOC sharing – we are doing it wrong
- Tamás Boczán – Cheating – The malware for video games
- Dávid Szili – Getting the most out of Windows Events Logs with built-in and free tools
- Varun Nair (IND) – Memory forensics
This is a preliminary list of speakers, who already confirmed their participation, but we expect a few more presenters to come, so stay tuned!
The official hashtag of the conference is #BSidesBUD2017, please help us spreading the word on BSidesBUD 2017 by retweeting and sharing! Thank you!